HENGCHENG 100L Home Brewing System is the set of brewing equipment which produces 100 liters of wort per brew. The system consists of brewing part, fermentation department and auxiliary equipment.
Whether you want to brew 50L, 100L, 150L, or 200 L, electric or gas, two vessels or three kettles or an all in one brewing system with unitanks, we can do what you need! Whether you are just getting started as a brewer, or already have years of large batch all-grain brewing experience, this system will be your best selection.
- Made from premium quality 304 stainless steel material and components, and sanitary-polished with stringent controls, inspection.
- Vessels mounted on SS frames, all Stainless hard piping for wort transfer, CIP, water fills, etc.
- PID temperature control with precision RTD temperature sensor.
- Tri-clamp fittings for easy cleaning and connecting/disconnecting.
- Heavy duty caster make it easy to move around.
- Adjustable viewing angle thermometer.
- With wort pump, hop filter, plate chiller, with all required valving.
- Compact structure, small footprint, movable, convenient operation and simple maintenance.
- Batch Size – 50 liter to 235 liter (1/2BBl to 2 bbl)
- Configuration – One brew house comes with at least one cylindroconical temperature controlled fermenter (Unitank) and one chiller. More fermenters and bright tanks can be added.
- Heating method: Electric heating. (Natural Gas is a nice option for the brewer whose home is already supplied with natural gas.)
|Equipment output||100L/batch，two batches each day|
|Power supply||AC380/220V, 50/60HZ|
|Heating method||Electric heating / Direct fire heating|
|Area needed for a whole setting||15㎡ – 20㎡ (Depend on quantity of FVs)|
|Material||304 stainless steel|
|Scope of use||Suitable for home brewing and small trial operation|