HENGCHENG build the pilot system with the same high standards for quality we use in all of our larger brewing systems. The material we use is premium virgin 304 stainless steel.
HENGCHENG 100L Pilot brewing system is an ideal pilot system for existing or expanding micro breweries, nano breweries, and serious home brewers. It is Designed for small spaces with mobility in mind. Whether you need a gas-fired or electric-powered system, or you’re looking for a combination of both.
Most brewers use the pilot system to test brew new beer formulas, our Pilot Systems are perfect for small-batch brewing, or testing new recipes before mass production.
Available in 1BBL and 2BBL systems, the pilot system comes complete with a hot liquor tank, mash tun, boil kettle, and sanitary fittings, all mounted on a stainless frame for easy using.
- Made from premium virgin 304 stainless steel material and components,
- All stainless steel brew stand with wheels, all Stainless hard piping for wort transfer, CIP, water fills, etc
- Control Options: PID Digital Display Controls or PLC Touch Screen Controls
- Bottom Outlets for complete drainage and easier cleanup
- Float switches protect elements from dry firing
- Elements are quickly and easily removed for cleaning via SS Tri-clamp connections
Tangential inlet (whirlpool)
- With commonly available power, both the HLT and boil kettle can be heated at the same time, better to shorten brew time for double batching.
- Available in both single-phase and three-phase configurations to match your brewery utilities.
The following items is necessary to add to your pilot system to complete your brewery:
1, Grain Handling，
4, CIP unit.
Main Data of the equipment:
|Material||304 stainless steel|
|Equipment output||100L/batch and two batches each day|
|Voltage (Power supply)||AC380/220V, 50/60HZ|
|Phase||Single or three|
|Installed power||1.5KW – 30KW|
|Heating method||Electric heating / Direct fire heating|
|Area needed for a whole setting||15㎡ – 20㎡ or more (Depend on quantity of FVs)|
|Scope of use||Small batches of beer in restaurant use, or to supplement the flagship beer in brewery, or test new recipes or and create limited/special release beers for brewpubs or microbreweries or large breweries.|
|Dimension for standard type||2300*780*1500mm|