Hengcheng dimple jackets/Pillow plate Production
Hengcheng dimple jackets are used in the food and beverage industry to help keep their products at the required temperature.
The dimple jackets’ thin external shell is fixed to the vessel with welds that are located in regular patterns. These so-called “dimples” have the additional function of imparting turbulence to the fluid, as it flows through the jacket.
Dimple jackets are used with stainless steel processing tanks where cooling or heating of the tank’s contents is required. The special design gives rise to a lightweight and strong construction, which allows a working pressure on the jacket of between 0 bars – to approx. 40 bars and temperatures between -10ºC to 250°C.
The cooling jackets and heating jackets can be supplied in standard plate measurements or according to special measurements so they fit your application exactly.
Hengcheng Stainless steel cooling jackets and heating jackets (Dimple Jackets) for use in the manufacture of stainless steel processing tanks around the world.
1.Available in most materials, like stainless steel 304, 316L, 2205 and titanium
2. High operating pressures
3. High operating temperatures
4. No gaskets required
5. Corrosion resistant
6. Easily formed to fit the shape you need
7. Cutouts are easily provided
8. Thermally efficient types of heat transfer
9. Immersion heating and cooling.
10. Clamp-on heating, cooling, and temperature maintenance
11. Integral jacketing for heating and cooling
12. Custom heat exchanger design
15. Easily cleanable, attractive finishes available
16. Low pressure drop design
17. Pharmaceutical and food-grade designs available
18. More active heat transfer surface available
Most of the heat transfer medium can be used for Pillow Plate
- Hot water
- Cooling water
- Conduction oil
- Heat transfer