Customized CIP System
CIP cleaning system in beverage factory is a key link in beverage production. Usually use the material of AISI 304, 316 or 316L. Using 304 stainless steel for some brewery CIP tank applications is acceptable. All equipment must be cleaned, sterilized and disinfected before starting the next round of work.
Hengcheng equipment has its own R & D team, with many years of production experience, and has successfully provided cleaning systems for micro, medium-sized and large beer equipment factories. The summary of these experiences will be integrated into the design and development of respected customers. We can provide mobile cleaning equipment specifically for small and medium-sized breweries, which is loved by the market because of its convenience, small size, easy operation and economical design. The automatic or semi-automatic cleaning system designed and developed by us for medium and large beer equipment enterprises perfectly integrates into the needs of customers, realizes the idea of wear resistance, damage resistance and easy operation, and plays a key role in the beer production of customers. This flexible design is reflected in the customer’s cleaning process for the equipment, the choice of cleaning raw materials and time, flow rate, control mode, etc., determines that we can provide CIP moving or fixed systems from single tank to multi-tank, and realize the smart design of the heating method and operation process.
Hengcheng Fixed CIP Cleaning System
As you may can see the main components of a CIP system are the same regardless of the system size:
- One or multiple tank(s) connected to a fresh water for the circulation of water and cleaning solutions
- A pump with adequate flow and pressure for the different CIP circuits designed specifically for the facility
- Heating systems-Most with a heat exchanger connected or you may consider the steam heating method as the other options. (electric heating suggested for movable CIP system)
- Instruments including flow meters, pressure gauges and level transmitter, temperature guages etc. suject to customer’s request for repeated and validated CIP cycles.
- Control cabinet containing electrical products.
- Related manual valves or sanitary fittings.
The capacity and number of tanks of the brewery CIP varies by types of CIP cycles and the scale of the brewery. All the vessels can be used for a variety of CIP purposes including, freshwater, caustics, acids, reuse (wash or rinse) and sanitizer.
A CIP cleaning process consists of several coordinated steps. In general, these are Push-out water ⇒Pre-rinse (water)⇒Cleaning (caustic)⇒Intermediate rinse (water)⇒Cleaning (acid)⇒Final rinse (fresh water)⇒ (Perhaps)Steam sterilization (only for CIP/SIP cleaning).
Choose The Right one
A cleaning system may be designed with single or multiple vessels, Mostly depends on the application. Before we determine the number of tanks, our technicians will analyze the water, chemical, and energy usage and potential time savings with additional tanks. They will also analyze the brewing process and equipment capacity from mashing to boiling, filtering, and fermenting. A thorough analysis will help us to determine the tanks of a CIP system may need in order to get the most-efficiently standard for sanitation.
- Keep up with our pace, inform your needs, we will roughly give you a customized budget.
- Finally, according to your needs, design and develop products that you are satisfied with.
- 3-year main body warranty, 1-year accessory warranty, lifelong consultation and maintenance services, please feel free to send your inquiry and place your esteemed orders.