Shanghai Hengcheng Equipment can design and manufacture a yeast management solutions and customized for your brewery.
- Top Manway
- Pressure and vacuum relief valves
- Static or rotary cleaning devices
- Process and sample valves
- Pressure and temperature transmitters and gauges
- Sight glass and tank light
- Top plates
- Load cells
- Level transmitters
- Before any operation or transport all lines are flushed with water and steam sterilised. The plant is cleaned from an integrated or external CIP.
- When CIP and steam sterilization are completed, the yeast propagation vessel is filled with hot or cold wort. Wort is then sterilized by the heating jacket on the cone and then cooled down by the cooling jacket on the cylindrical part. Before inoculation, the wort is aerated with sterile air. The vessel is then inoculated with pure yeast culture (from a carlsberg flask)under sterile and aseptic conditions.
- The temperature is maintained at a set level during yeast propagation, and the propagating yeast is aerated according to the requirements of the particular strain. When the yeast has reached the required cell concentration, it is pitched into an intermediate fermenter or directly into the yeast fermentation tank.